UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY
Send Nominations to the following address: Laerm Award Committee, Georgia Museum of Natural History, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602-7882 or bring them to Room 10 in the Natural History Building. The committee reserves the right to modify the funding requested for the nominee.
Nominations should consist of a maximum of two pages with at least 12 point type using the format described below. Incomplete or late nominations will be discarded. Please do not include additional material.
The Committee reserves the right to modify the funding requested by the applicant. Funds must be expended within one calendar year of the applicable award announcement and conform to University accounting procedures.
- Faculty sponsor's name, address, email address, telephone number, and departmental affiliation.
- Student's name, address, email address, telephone number, class standing, and major.
- One paragraph describing the qualifications of the student and the benefits to the student of the award.
- One paragraph describing methods, procedures, and expected results; or if for travel, purpose of travel and the student's role.
- Budget. Please give details of costs for supplies, travel, equipment, etc.
- Expected schedule for completion of project, end of travel, or presentation of paper.
- Signature of nominating faculty member.